Six Players to Represent Naturals in Texas League All-Star Game
The Texas League All-Star game will take place at ONEOK Field in Tulsa on June 28. Six Northwest Arkansas Naturals have bee selected to represent the team.
- SP Justin Marks: 3-2 in 12 starts with a 3.38 ERA, 49 Ks in 61.1 innings with 30 walks.
- RP Patrick Keating: 2-1 with a 3.34 ERA in 21 appearances out of the bullpen, striking out 30 and walking 15 in 29.2 innings.
- SS/2B Christian Colon: The Royals' 2010 1st round draft pick is .290 batting average, 5 HR, 24 RBI,11 stolen bases in 60 games.
- 1B/DN John Whittleman: Leads Naturals with 32 RBI and leads the Texas League with 51 walks. Whittleman is batting .261 with a .431 on-base percentage and 10 HR in 61 games.
- CF/RF Yem Prades: The Naturals' leadoff hitter is batting .279 with 33 runs scored and 8 SB in 52 games.
- LF Carlo Testa: Batting .271 with a .371 OBP and 8 HR, 30 RBI in 53 games.
The Texas League All-Star Game will include a home run derby this year, as well as various other skills competitions.
The Texas League All-Star Game has been played for over 70 years, bringing together the best TL baseball players from the season, as chosen by the fans and league associates.